My first list didn’t really materialize because basically I was falling in love with shoes that were made specifically for photo shoots or runway shows that were never mass produced for us regular folks like me and you. But since then I’ve kept my eye out for some gems that are available in stores or online and here you go. And of course by the end of this post you’ll be able to tell who some of my favorite shoe designers are.
1. These sandals are Versace. I just love the color block and the lilac color. There is only one store that I found them in online and they only have 1 pair left–my size! I’m counting my chickens and holding my breath on this one.
2. These Sergio Rossi platform are the perfect red. I wanted a pair of red shoes that weren’t ordinary. These are definitely saying something. They’re called “Red Varnish”. Heh! No wonder they look slick like nail polish.
3. You know that I’m not a new jack when it comes to Camilla Skovgaard. Just do a search on the blog. When I saw these “Gladiator Cage Sandals” I knew I had to have them. I first saw them in black below (actually they are dark gray, but that’s all right) and I was already pairing them with outfits in my closet.
4. Okay, here they are in dark gray. I don’t know if I told you this about me, but if I find a shoe that I absolutely LOVE and they have more than one color–I WANT THEM ALL!
5. Christian Louboutin is off the HOOK this Spring! I wanted these “Stardust Pumps” the moment I saw them. The reason? The lace is on FIRE or FIYAH if you want to be more fierce about it. Then as I looked at them I remember the fabric. They are the same fabric that he used for the Ronda Dina Pumps that I wanted so bad. These must be mine! I found a local boutique that is an authorized reseller. You can count these babies SOLD!
6. Honestly, looking at these Christian Louboutin Pampas Pumps made me giddy. I am a feminine girl so anything girlie, that has Princess seams or looks like lace is WIN-WIN in my book. These fit the bill. This boutique is going to make a GRIP off of me this year!
7. Everybody was going Ga-Ga over the Changing of the Guards Pumps with the fringe. I like these Balota Sandals much more than the former. The fringe on the other ones were nice, but these are a little more toned down. I need some pink in my life!
8. Okay, the Daffodiles. Christian Louboutin. You’ve heard about them, seen them. Some people think they’re too chunky. I’ve heard them called orthopedic shoes, stripper shoes, but you might as well call them MINE! I opted not to go the traditional black route, the croc would fit nicer into my collection.
9. CASADEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Can you tell I love these? I got them in lilac to renew my vows in. When I saw this “Ink” or “Navy” color I wanted them too. Adorable. Casadei shoes are VERY comfortable too.
10. Everybody needs a little leopard in their life. I Video Blogged about a pair of fabric Colin Stuart pumps I got from Victoria’s Secret, but these take the cake–and they’re Casadei. I can already see myself in them with my favorite jeans and a vintage tee. Ahhhhh! Shoe love!
Bonus Must Have Shoe
11. Christian Louboutin is making me ILL. I mean these Lady Peep Spike are cuckoo with the pink spikes. I mean, really and truly, short of booty and a kidney, what do I have to sell to own a pair?
12. Of course if I get the gold Lady Peep Spike then the black are an obvious choice too. I can’t do this anymore. I need air.