Although we moved in June, at the end of it and spent a lot of July unpacking and getting situated and I love where we are now and the entire set up–I still miss summer. I know it’s not completely gone but it’s on its way out. There is no disputing that. I wake up in the morning and my feet are FREEZING. There is a lot of that we wanted to do this summer and now we’ll have to roll it over to next year, but I wanted to share my shortlist. Here are some things I’ll miss about summer.
1. The candy apples and caramel apples from Jenkin’s Boardwalk in Point Pleasant, New Jersey.
2. Wearing sundresses with my Sam Edelman Gigi Sandals.
3. Coconut Cream Rita’s Ice. Mmmm.
4. The smell of sea salt in the air as we dine near the beach.
5. Sun shining on my spanking fresh new French pedicure.
What do you miss about summer?