You know Audrina Patridge from The Hills. She revealed a recipe she found made from pumpkins that she swears by. Audrina said, “It is so good for your skin because it is full of antioxidants and vitamins.”
We are fans of natural and this recipe is all natural and made from ingredients that you can probably find in your kitchen–you may have to run out and buy a pumpkin though. You can use canned pumpkin, but I prefer using fresh products.
Pumpkin Facial Mask
2 teaspoons cooked or canned pumpkin (I prefer fresh cooked pumpkin)
1/2 teaspoon honey
1/4 teaspoon milk (or whipping cream, if your skin is very dry)
1. Combine ingredients and apply to a clean face with gentle circular motions, avoiding the area around your eyes.
2. Allow mask to remain on skin for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water, pat dry, and apply your usual moisturizer.
Pumpkin, Sugar, and Spice Scrub
1/2 cup cooked or canned pumpkin, pureed
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Combine ingredients in a bowl.
2. Stand in a tub or shower stall and use a damp washcloth to scoop some of the mixture up. Apply to body, starting with your feet and working your way up, but avoiding your face. Scrub gently using circular motions.
3. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Now go out and GLOW!