1. Cesare Paciotti “Dita” Shoes named after Dita Von Teese. Put these way up there at the top of my list. I saw them over at TheBareSkinny.com. I don’t know the price, but I’m on the lookout for them, although my hopes have already been dashed that I may never own them.
2. Jeffrey Campbell “Tick” Wedges in Ponyskin. Of course everyone is clamouring for these. But the ponyskin are more original for me. I want them. The one place I found them were sold out. I am still on the hunt. I will post an update if I find them–after I snag my own pair in a size 8 of course.
3. Yves Saint Laurent “Denim” Tribute Sandals. I’ve wanted a pair of Tribute sandals and was swooning over them in Yellow when Beyonce was wearing them but I must say that denim is the most original by far. They were currently on offer at Bergdorf Goodman. I was counting up my ducks but now they’re sold out.
4. Ruthie Davis “Pluto” Peep Toe Pump. Beyonce made this shoe famous. I personally think that Ruthie sends Beyonce shoes, but hey, that’s just me. I mean, she could send me shoes and I could do the same thing–make them famous. I found one store that had this shoe in an 8.5. I would have to wear a shoe pad or something with it and the heel might slip, so I’m still contemplating whether this shoes is a yes or a no. Or I may just have to opt for it in another color.
5. Badgley Mischka “Randee” Sandal. This was featured in BRIDES Magazine so I need to snap it up quick. I didn’t get this color I got them in BLACK. It’s available via Zappos. I had a little ordering and refund snafu with them so they gave me a $50 credit on my next purchase. These will be cheaper than I thought. You might as well say that these are already mine.
6. Christian Louboutin “Ronda Dina” Pumps. These are a must. From the first time I saw them I knew I had to own them. I’ve seen the knock offs but the real things are for me. I must own them. I’m still looking at some of my favorite stores that had them in stock. The black lace are to swoon for. I’m waiting for them to restock.
7. Yves Saint Laurent “Platform” Pumps. I had shied away from these but they grew on me. I want a pair now. It looks like you could order them directly from the YSL website, but just before I posted this the page was gone.
8. Yves Saint Laurent “Tribute Platform” Pumps in Satin. The color sold me on these. And a lady always deserves a pair of satin shoes. I wanted these for my wedding–to renew my vows then they sold out. Now I’m on the look out for another pair of wedding worthy shoes. HELP!
9. Pura Lopes “Platform” Sandals. They make me swoon. They were available in black too, but I already own far too many black shoes. The tan (taupe) is going to be a nice addition to my wardrobe. These are available on Amazon.com, but they’re not cheap.
10. Christian Siriano “Unamed” Shoe. He posted a picture of it from the back on his Twitter and it was featured in his show for NY Fashion Week. There were rows of the shoes in the photo so I know they were manufactured for the runway, but not for retail. Finding it, well, that’s another story. Help me somebody. Please. Maybe someone has a size 8 shoe from the runway show.