Sponsored by PrincessDominique.com
The Inaugural Weekly Shoe Giveaway™ is Sponsored by PrincessDominique.com because we absolutely love our subscribers. No you are not dreaming, yes, you can believe your eyes. Someone will WIN these shoes. So without further adieu, here is a little more about the Carlos Santana Chula Patchwork Shooties that’s a combination of a shoe and a bootie.
Carlos Santana’s take on the essential shoe-bootie shows off mixed glazed leathers on a stunning silhouette. The Chula patchwork shootie is sophisticated and a little edgy, with a pointed, turned-up toe, hidden platform, and tall stiletto heel. An inside zipper eases the entry. Make a scene in this dramatic Carlos Santana Chula Ankle Boot with its round toe, reptile printed fabric upper and smooth leather trim detail.
- Manmade sole
- Heel measures approximately 4 1/2″
- Platform measures approximately 1″
- 1″ hidden platform; 4″ heel
- Man-made sole
- Reptile print fabric upper with leather trim
Availability: Ladies Sizes 6.5-10B Only.
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN THE WEEKLY SHOE!
1. Make sure to (click here) to subscribe to Princess Dominique Does Fashion. Only Subscribers are eligible to WIN shoes in our weekly giveaway. All Winners will be verified through the subscribers database.
Note: When you get the verify link in your email via Feedburner, “click it” don’t delete it or else you won’t be officially subscribed to the blog and your entry to this and future contests WILL NOT be valid. If you don’t see it, check your SPAM folder so that you are officially subscribed and don’t jeopardize your possible win.
2. Leave us a comment letting us know that you subscribed and tell us what you think about The Weekly Shoe Pick, the brand, what you’ll pair it with or why you want to WIN IT.
We’ll pick a WINNER at random on Saturday Afternoon!
Note: Winners are given 48 hours from the time of notification to claim shoe prize. No exceptions. After that prize is forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
Note: If you leave a comment and are not subscribed to our website your entry will be disregarded.
THE WINNER IS ELISSE!